Dear Stacie*/ Cute-guy starer/ twinny / choirmate / sister-in-Christ / ex-classmate / 854 commuter / anti-pink demonstrator / PW friend / Mermaid-hair person / AUNTY:
(aka Stephanie)
Happy 61st Birthday! :D
Yay yay!
Thanks for being such a fab friend, & seriously, I'm glad you don't have an insane longing for Akira Ishida anymore.
Thanks for composing those Gracie & O songs we used to sing to irritate her.
Thanks for giving this blog its beginning.
Thanks for tolerating all my nonsense.
pssst, somebody (shan't reveal who) said you speak very professionally. yeah man!
Allllll the best!
*I must explain: Some being once complained that Gracie's name was too cute. (I mean, like, seriously, any name with a -cie ending ups its cute factor by like a million.) So Steph & I got nicknames to match! Like, Steph's Stacie, and I'm Tracie. xD Ohoh, and Jia Le's Totsie (Steph chose that.) So yes, we're all (, eh,) cute now. Har.
P/S: I know I've said this before, but I shall say it again coz I think it's kinda cool - Did you know that Stephanie is Anti-Sheep rearranged? ;D
Friday, May 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment