Friday, May 16, 2008

Am very sleepy...

Must. Stay. Awake!

Shall blog in an attempt to do so. Hm, let's see:

- Yesterday I was feeling very guilty towards this certain teacher I actually cried. =.= But he/she did the same thing today which just makes me really ARGH. I am nonchalant now, thank you very much.

- I really really really felt very sad (pardon the simple vocab. am sleepy.) when I heard about the cyclone & quake victims. Do donate generously. It breaks my heart to see the little kids lose their lives just like that. & the anguish of their parents is just D: I watched the news just now & it showed a Chinese relief worker describing the deaths of the victims and how relief workers have sacrificed their lives in the process of rescuing the victims. He wept, then suddenly collapsed due to grief & overexhaustion, according to the news. I was taken aback. & yes, the junta is selfish.

- Today's Chem SPA was manageable & rather fun, actually. I'm glad it was pretty to the point. I had lotsa of time left, and started to consider changing the word "stopped" to "ended" and then to "ceased". Stared into space the rest of the time. & was intrigued by how my classmate's table (was it Zhang Fan's or Qixin's?) had this newspaper article like partially tatooed on it.

- Am going for ASEAN night tmr. Sounds like some gala event for government officials. But no, it's gonna be at Pasir Ris. Yay. Lek's organising it! ;D The dress code's Samba, and when we heard it we were all like, "huh?" Wear dance costumes? Anghui heard it as Sambal, so we're all gonna wear red & dress up as chillies now! Ha.

Okay, I'm really tired now. See ya, and TGIF, though strangely, it doesn't feel like Friday at all.

- V for Vesak Day = Holiday = Homework = !

No comments: