Friday, May 09, 2008


Hurray, I'm 2 today! :D

(NC2 movies sounds super funny la!)
(Oh, I actually remember that birthday cake in the photo above. I remember it being reallyyyyy huge... But then again, it could be because I was barely half a metre tall and all... It was a mega rose garden with a lake + cottage + swimming complex in the shape of a number 2. Cool place to live in.)

So... my expections of having a quiet, low-key birthday were like shattered soon after stepping into school. The whole day kinda transformed into a mega birthday party, and I was enjoying every bit of it, stunned. Saying it was fantabulous would be an understatement, serious.

Anyway, thank you guys so so so so much for all the:-

- well-wishes (thanks especially to those who waited till 12 midnight to sms me)

- lovelaye gifts (opening them was like so much fun. i felt like a kid again.)

- gorgeous cards (i love cards!)

- heartfelt notes (read already wanna cry...)

- birthday hugs (yay!)

- birthday blog posts (Steph, I am so flattered. I really don't deserve all that la. Btw, you'll see your super-unglam pics soon. HA.)

- hourly birthday songs! (it was so cool la. but i was looking dumb-founded most of the time, i know)

- birthday cake (that was a huge surprise. & ohkaye, I really need to read Cake-Cutting for Dummies)

- treasure hunt! (haha, that was superrrr fun, though I was pretty wary at first. I knew people were staring at me while I was searching for the clues, but I didn't know who exactly... You guys sure make good actors! I was utterly deceived by your innocent appearances.)
- sushi lunch (aka mega photo-taking session!)

- time & effort spent to prepare all the above

I reaaaaaally appreciate it. :')

I feel like listing names, but I'm afraid I'd miss out some people. You know who you are, ok?
You've truly made my day! :D

Nevermind that a billion unglam photos (gasp!) of me doing unglam things (gasp!) were taken. (where're the pictures now, actually? & that video in which I was "camera-shy", according to Celina...)
& that I had cake cream smeared on my face, arms and hair by a certain Nganghui and Tanhuiting. Yes. Evil, them. ;)

16th - Best Birthday Ever.

And it's all thanks to you (:

- V for Valerie!


Oh, my mom made that! It's agar-agar. ;D love it.

No comments: