Daddy's out playing soccer - which he is still very passionate about at this age. So that means I get to use his laptop! Mwahaha. xD
[am too lazy to wire mine up. I think I need a Media Child of my own.... Hm.]
Was rather crazy today. Not the "high" crazy, actually. More of the subdued kind (as in, "not oneself"), coz I was/am ill. x( I don't want to be sick on my birthday!
Children these days have weak immune systems. Tsk tsk.
& apparently, I still have lactic acid in my muscles after yesterday's PE lesson. (which was rather unpleasant coz the people were quite... unlike us. And I absolutely agree with Rebecca when she said that "3 minutes felt like 3 hours". Yes.) Btw, during the game, I realised that I, interestingly, no longer scream during games for whatever reason. Which is good. It means that I'm no longer a sec 1 girl. & that I ain't scared of volleyballs.
Anywayyyyy, on a brighter note (very elizabethchewean): I paid close to 100% attention to all of today's lessons! (perhaps when you're sick, you don't have much energy to do more vigorous activities like talking or doodling, so you just, well, listen.) Yes, even during math. Yay.
Taught Christine piano theory during recess today. Kinda forgot everything I did about 2 years ago, so my explanations were very haphazard. It's miraculous that she actually got it!
- V for Valencia
Thursday, May 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment