Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My sister is making a muffin for her teacher.

Hm, I've never made a muffin for my teacher...

Anyway, today was funnaye!

杨老师 apparently thought Huiting & I were picnicking on the green green grass (patch) next to the front school gate. Then we had many other scary/odd teacher-encounters, all of which just made us chiong all the way up to class, where it was safe & secure from the prying eyes of law-abiders. We had lotsa fun though! Yay.

English oral before that was no good. I stumbled & took forever to think of points for conversation. The topic was pretty dry. =/ But nevertheless, I still have a good impression of Mr Chow. (oh, I remember him as the 'Japan teacher', who always said "return this pristine sheet of paper", and then Christine would always quake in fear as she would never fail to mistake the P-word for her name. Ah well.)

Chocolates are good things.

- V for VanHouten

No comments: