Friday, May 09, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TWINNY VALERIE.



(Author's Note: Like OBVIOUSLY she's the one on the left. I couldn't be THAT unglam. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Okay I'm mean. ;D)

the crazy girl whom I started this VASTconspiracies blog with, before going on an indefinite hiatus,
the girl who bus-ed with me just to see C.Guy,
the person who I've shared many hilarious moments with,
the one of the few who could actually read my mind most of the time,
the fanatic who never fails to make me feel better about things,
the pro who emcee-ed with me on MelizoIV night,
the friend who stayed with me when I needed to talk and cry,
the daughter who I met at The Hiding Place,
the classmate who was brilliant in her studies,
the choirmate who made me feel welcomed in choir after I left the badminton team,
the tolerant one who kept herself from strangling me and punching me when I complained incessantly,
the ever obliging easy-going girl who is beloved by many,
the sister-in-Christ who taught me so much more than I ever would learn alone,
the person I thank God for bringing into my life to learn from,
the one person I really respect and look up to, however much I tend to insult her,
the perfectionist who has the royal, classy and sophisticated handwriting,
the accomplice in plotting evil tricks/writing and composing songs about Gracie and O,


and the great, amazing, gorgeous lady who made my life so much meaningful,

has just turned 16.


Have an amazing 16th birthday, Valerie.



There, your un-glam photo. I sacrificed myself too, hahahaha!

No comments: