My Facebook - eh, I know there's nothing on it that identifies me other than my name, which is like =_=. Shall do sth about it when I'm more Facebook-savvy, I promise! (hm, I haven't done anything except accepting people as friends. yeah man, I must be the most active person on Facebook. yay me. but seriously, I don't use it at all, so it's kinda, inert right now...)
ANYWAY:
I was doodling (I hope their Management Head is compassionate =X) on 402's whiteboard, here, last Wed: (very glamly blocked by some random tall being)

Oh, we were there coz we were waiting to go for the 华文智多星thingy. (nevermind that we didn't win. the experience was good. really inculcated in me the values of patience, how to wait everlastingly, and that what you see on TV is no way the same as in real life.)
Huiting drew grass in Gracia's hand, ha!
Look on the right-side: Somebody loves me! Who's that...?
TADAAA! It's Elizabeth's evil twin, Elizabath. (who looks freaky, somehow. Huiting agrees.)
I love doing this. (Anghui was deliberately left out coz her caricature is simply too horrible for the eyes of living things...)
Thanks to Huiting for the pics!
- V for Valencia
psst: CHRISTINE CANNOT NAVIGATE THROUGH COMPASSPOINT! (there! I just announced it to everybody who has an Internet connection. I've reached all the continents on Earth except Antarctica! Am proud of myself, really. :D)
p/s: shall blog about ASEAN Night (fun fun!) next time!


No comments:
Post a Comment