Xinthesis II (ok, this is the 4th, & the last, I promise, Xinthesis-related post X=) photos:
That's my lovely finger on Lady Elizabeth's lovely cheek. I was aiming at her imaginary dimple.
Huiting looks kinda like me, but without the blazer. Anghui & Eliz look like twins (& gosh, their pose is exactly what little kawaii girls would do in neoprints!!). Gracie & Joleen seem... segregated from the rest of us.
Group photo! Xinyu looks surprised. Hm. Eliz is very (very very) happaye.
I think this was Titanic-inspired, or SOMETHING?!! Seriously, I have no idea what we were thinking. Identify who.
Wait, that was like, so easy. I'm the waitress-looking one, and Huiting's the youknowww-looking one. She dyed her fringe blue!Huiting the phantom. Taking a leap of faith. (onto me.)
How dreadful. The thought alone disturbs.
... (anyway:) the rest of the pics are on Eliz's blog! Go there (http://elizdreams-.blogspot.com/) & get a free ice-cream from her on Tuesday, at 9am, in class 402! (I encourage you to sneak out of class. Fake a nosebleed or sth.) Ice-creams are available in assorted shapes, colours & flavours. The first 21 customers would also receive a free kiss from Elizabeth! So hurry! While stocks last. :D :D :D
(SEE ELIZ I JUST ADVERTISED YOUR WEBPAGE FOR YOU!) (I DEMAND IMMORTAL GRATITUDE.) (NOW!)
& after looking at all the pictures, I think we're all quite...
lame.
(My mom said I looked insane in all of 'em. She went, "Is that the real you? o.0" )
(Right.)
No comments:
Post a Comment