Feeling Sexy is All in the Mind.
No wonder Huiting... hm... Aiya, nvm.
(;
[ok, I know the article doesn't mean that sexiness is a delusion or what, but just wanted to link it to the very... confident Huiting.]
Anyway, today:
Huiting. Ahem. (& just fyi, I wasn't posing. I was really laughing.)
The rest are on the Pancake Family's blog.
No, really, I should be more enthusiastic. The salesgirl in Anghui was like running wild today, when she was trying to promote that blog to Thanh & Jingya.
start of advert, Anghui-style.
GO AND SEEEEEEEEEEEE! Or else!
(ok. enough.)
REMEMBER - go to http://thepancakefamily.blogspot.com/ NOW! & receive a cookie from Anghui tomorrow! :D
Must go see ah. Must go see ah. Must go see ah. Must go see ah. Must go see ah. Must go see ah. Must go see ah. Must go see ah. Must go see ah. Must go see ah. Must go see ah. Must go see ah.
end of advert.
p/s: Though we say it's the Pancake Family's blog, it's really Anghui's blog. Really. I mean, Anghui's posts outnumber the rest of ours put together la! And she likes photos. So there are lots of photos. ;D
p/p/s: Anghui looks like a porcelain doll in the photos ~
p/p/s: "Photos" is such an overused word in this post.
p/p/p/s: Photos!

No comments:
Post a Comment