My parents are at the Grand Ballroom of Marriott Hotel now, having the time of their life.
Why wasn't I invited to the wedding dinner?! Argh.
Coz I'm a kid, that's why. =\
& I can't give them an angbao.
& anyway, I'm supposed to study for my prelims. Yes Yes.
It's good that I didn't go. Yes Yes. (self-consolation)
But that aside, we won the Lit Fest unseen debate against NJC! :D :D :D
No, actually, I'd be riding on their victories if I said "We" won. Dominic, Samuel and Christabel won. They were awesome, really! No exaggeration. But NJC was not bad as well. (:
Oh, and Debbie (deborahhh), Jeremy, David & Mingting won the Midsummer Night's Dream debate as well! It was against Fairfield Methodist.
& so did one other sec 3 team. (; yay yay.
It was all a good experience.
~
I wish I had a big yellow umbrella
that would keep away all the rain in your life.
I would hold it over your head,
and the drops would splash, splash, splash
and you would never even feel it.
But I don’t have a big yellow umbrella -
so I’ll walk through the rain with you.
- Holley Gerth
(no, I didn't write that.)
"...Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another." - John 13:34
~
The prelims are in a week's time!!!
Gasps and faints.
~
I've been stumbling a lot when I speak recently. Not good. =X
~
p/s: Coz the wedding invite stated Dress code: Formal, my dad had to wear his coat, which he didn't really like coz it's uncomfortable (& makes him look wide, says I.) & he was like, next time when it's your wedding DON'T put Formal as the dress code!!! & I told him meekly that even so, he'd still have to wear coz he's my DAD.
& he said, "Oh yeah huh... =\". & then added that he'd tailor a new one specially for my wedding, haha.
But to be fair to him, he did look suave in formalwear. ;D
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment