Singapore 133331
24 July 2008
Miss Ng Ang Hui
President, The Intellectual Women's Society
11 Avocado Avenue
Singapore 311113
Dear Respectable Aunty
Re: Is it your birthday?
Hello there. I am writing a letter to you because I love writing letters!
(Anyway, before I begin my letter proper, I just wish to say that it really does not feel good calling you the President of the IWS. I still remember that fateful Night of Long Nails, in which you evilly usurped my former position and unabashedly proclaimed yourself President. But I forgive you now.)
Yes, it's your day today.
Happy YourDay! :D
Thanks for being such a fabulous friend and singing partner. Haha, I really enjoyed drawing spider tattoos on our hands and doing those Singapore's Next Top Model stuff with you! Gosh, Gracie sure is nice to irritate, isn't she? (;
And really, it super cool talking to you, the Chinese pro! Though most of the time when we talk I see you sneaking glances towards bearing 220 degrees North from our position in class... But it's okay. (;
Haha, and thank you for being so direct and calling me F, whilst I call you S.
Oh oh, and I'll always remember this truly classic line of yours:
Elizabeth: Hey Valerie, you're having a good hair day today!
Anghui: No, she's just having a better bad hair day.
Right. Thank you. All the best & I love you!
Yours sincerely
Valerie Tan
Vice-president, aka Ex-president, of the Intellectual Women's Society
Left: Happy Anghui; Right: Happy Huiting
Hm, that was queer.
Anyway, the main point is: HAPPYBIRTHDAYANGHUI!
Yay, we're equally young now! :D
p/s: & oh, happy birthday to Angsian too (:
[yes, Anghui's a twin, if you didn't know!]
No comments:
Post a Comment