vastconspiracies
VLR
9May92
cvps; xms; vjc
I belong to Jesus.
heylo,
this is a
f
eel-good
blog. ;D
Sing (...a song of sixpence)!
The Awesomest People Ever
205
401
6-1
Angeline
Caroline
Celina
Celina & Valerie L
Christabel
Christine
Clarice
Debbie
Elizabeth
Huiting
Jeremy
June
Lek
Limin
Meijun
Minghong
Nicholas
Olivia
Pancakes!
Samuel
Sarah
Shihui
Shirley
Sophia
Wendy
Zhaozhi
Zizhao
Vintage Stuff
►
2010
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
2009
(52)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(7)
▼
2008
(136)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(12)
▼
July
(18)
Hurrah. Last day tomorrow.:DAnd oh, the HMT exam w...
This post includes a NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN PICTURE.Eli...
Haha, I can't believe a question like this can app...
Tommorow's Joleen's birthday & she's not coming to...
I spelt eutrophication as eutroFication!!!AHHHHHHH...
21 Dishwasher DriveSingapore 13333124 July 2008Mis...
Okay so now the plan is that we're supposed to pre...
Poor Literature.Are we neglecting you?
Yes, I'm so gonna do this kinda thing tomorrow.& m...
No title
Seriously, don't you think red blood cells are kin...
Haha, I just saw some of the Kusong vids (http://w...
I just entered the Internet, and immediately saw t...
There's something I really really really don't lik...
My parents are at the Grand Ballroom of Marriott H...
Myopia has finally gotten my sister.Not that we've...
Xinthesis II (ok, this is the 4th, & the last, I p...
Sharon has been raving on and on and on about her ...
►
June
(13)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(10)
►
2007
(103)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(4)
►
2006
(24)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(10)
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Poor Literature.
Are we neglecting you?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment