Monday, July 28, 2008

I spelt eutrophication as eutroFication!!!


AHHHHHHH.


*bangs head on wall*

If only I were a geog student.
(wait, no, I'd rather be a lit student.)

But nvm, it's just one word/one mark, and hopefully my handwriting was illegible in the middle part of that word and etc.

Anyway, tag replies!
Tags make me happaye :D


Limin: I know! That's why I put it up in the first place ;D It portrays her child-like innocence, everlasting happiness, inner contentment and etc etc.

Anghui: It was taken on the 16th of April, 9.54am, Wednesday. & you don't look queer! It's cute la! It was taken during those few months when you were experimenting with wavy fringes. ;D

Kwek: Yes, Anghui just doesn't get it, does she? ha.

Zhaozhi: Yes ma'am! =X & yes, please supply me with glam photos of yourself! All the photos I have of you are all taken circa 2005-6... You look very different now...

Christine: (1, 2, 3...) GASP! YOU TAGGED!!?! HOW (insert suitable word here) , (insert another suitable word here) and (insert yet another suitable word here) ! And oh, it should have an option 3 - All the the above, which is, of course, the right answer. (enough wonderment & awe for you?)

Bell: Yes, it had me stunned... =X But it is quite funny, isn't it? Haha xD

Zhaozhi & Eliz: Haha, thank you. ;D *takes a bow* But I think that's because you guys actually know me & understand what on earth I'm saying! Random passersby would find it very very boring.

Eliz: Really really? Haha. Sudden inspiration, that bearing thing. Didn't wanna name him outright la. & Anghui - she looks young all the time. Ahemprimaryahemschoolahem. Rmb?

Anghui: Yeah, I don't know what movie either... :\ White Chicks??

No comments: