I remember Jingya, Zhaojin & Anghui promoting Kusong on HWZDX. & they kinda got slammed, for the strangest of reasons... Anghui, in her cheerleader hairdo, was very disgruntled.



SS is love.
I've been listening to that Music for Reading CD, which they gave us during the Lit Fest last Sat, while studying these days. The first piece is kinda scary. Perhaps it's meant to be listened to when reading thrillers.
& when Canon in D comes along, I start to recall a church wedding I attended last year. I was the wedding pianist, & the couple's original intention was for me to play that piece 'live' when the bride walks in hand-in-hand with her dad.
They didn't want a CD version coz that way, they'd have to time themselves properly to specially suit the track's playing time. But if I played it, they can always take their time to walk down the aisle and I can just improvise on the spot to suit their timing.
But alas, that was not to be coz I didn't have enough time to practise.
Soooo, the couple bought this CD which had 42 different versions of that same piece - Canon in D by Johann Pachelbel.
All just to find that perfect Canon version.
I heard they listened to it while driving in the car, and the girl was very excited about all the versions, but the guy was like, whatever, they all sound the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment