Today's chem lesson was nerve-wrecking. I didn't know how to draw that activation energy-delta H thing on the whiteboard though I did have a very vague idea. The girls' anxious whispers of "Valerie! The arrows! It's like dooooooooown!" just made me more confused, coz they were all speaking different things at the same time, haha. Felt so bad. Took forever to do it. Could have died.
But I didn't bring my notes today, so I couldn't prepare myself at all? Ah well. (:
Why do teachers so love the number 21?! Yes, I know it's cool & awesome & all, but WHY?
It's the prime of your life? The age that you can (legally) watch R-rated movies? (=.=) A multiple of 7?!
But still, that endothermic reaction was like way cool. I never knew temperatures could drop that low in such a stuffy place like our classroom.
Had we known better we could have used that reaction to keep the Homecoming Day jellies chilled! Or sth.
It'd be cool.
- V for Vector
My sister tried to impress me the other day by using the word "unanimous" in one of her sentences. She would have succeeded, I must say, if not for her inability to pronounce it properly. It came out really queerly, haha! And oh, getting her to say "picturesque" is the coolest thing ever.
It truly is a picture-square view, my darling. (:
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment