Monday, April 21, 2008

Polly the parrot chooses to ditch the books and vote on looks!


(what, bimbo parrots?)

Eliz has been continually telling me that she loves my notes the whole of today. It's a hint, isn't it? Yes, yes, I'll take action, rest assured. Heh.

Was eating potato chips (which Anghui & I bought coz we were hungrayeee) + cheering + clapping during the badminton tournament just now. (We won, yay!) Multi-tasking eh. Passed the chips around to let everybody have some, but the Zhang brothers were like eating & eating & eating. Share la! ;D

Oh, and Christabel & I were testing our knee-jerk reflexes during the match. Doesn't work leh. We soon gave up after a while.

I have nothing else to write. Eh, whatever.

Banyans are cool?

- V for Vite

Shhhh, don't tell anyone, but Anghui aspires to become Singapore's Next Top Model! (This was further verified during today's career guidance lesson.) Shhh.

Oh, & on the way back Huiting kept asking me if her voice was sexaye (after all the cheering and all). It ain't la!

I think I hurt her little feelings.

No comments: