Okay, so today's PE lesson was like for slacking...
I like! :D
I remember that earlier this year I always felt dreadfully sleepy during PE lessons - which is like the absolute wrong time to feel sleepy at. Then Xinyu & I would just amble around the field/parade square/hall, in an attempt to engage my sleepy self in some form of basic physical activity... ... ...
The little people with the earlier register numbers had their NAPFA 5 items tests today!
& Anghui did an amazing TWENTY-THREE inclined pull-ups?! Like, O:
(I am responding with wonderment & awe)
Almost died carrying a lot of heavy stuff to and from school.
But whatever doesn't kill me only makes me stronger.
Professionalism comes with Practice -
I think the other emcees have been reading & re-reading their lines so much, it makes me feel guilty. Tsktsk. I must remember to (be &) sound enthusiastic.
Yeah, man! :D
- V for Valedictorian
strange how we keep calling posters and forms "flyers"...
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment