Saturday, April 05, 2008

To the long lost Zizhao -

Alas! You're found! Like, O:
I thought China was anti-Blogger... Hm.
Anyway, hurray! Your awesome charm and talent and whatever has been recognised! I'm so happy for you, man. ;)
Remember not to embezzle any funds (to foot your sms bill), ok? And don't bully the President of the English Club, ok? Be nice, ok? Do you still have your sexaye American accent? ;D Can show off to the English Club people! (or do all of them have sexaye American accents like you? o.0)
& you're still as zilian as ever la! HAHA.
Well, sec 4 life is... Okay, I guess. Not doing fabulously well in anything, but still surviving la. (: Oh, and suddenly the notion of Graduation sinks in...

~

I went blog-hopping & saw that some of the most disgusting photos of me are actually on the net. I am so appalled. But I can't go like, "Oi, remove that horrid photo of me on your blog la!", right? Am aghast. DX

~

I wanna split myself into 3 now so that I can go to lit proj meeting/emcee meeting/banner meeting on Monday. & piano lesson/that chinese HWZDX show thing/banner meeting on Tuesday. But I can't. ): & my my, the banner. It seems like the only work I've done is delegation. Thank you all. I'll work tmr!

~

I just counted, and I've like 10 blogs. Gosh.
4 of them have like only 1 post, though. Ha.

~

My dad managed to trick my sister into believing that a theatre is a place where people go and drink tea. =_= Tea-tre...


- V for Vociferous

No comments: