On the way back from Xinfony (which was kinda ruined by the PREPOSTEROUS people behind who were playing with their PSPs at insane volumes. Wait, forget the volume issue. Playing with a PSP at a concert is already absurd in itself. And they were talking, and covered in cigarette smoke, and kicking my chair. The girls in my row all felt like throwing their high heels at them. Unique and I were "grrrrrrr"-ing to each other. I glared (like hundreds of times) and shushed them once, with the latter receiving this interesting Chinese comment which was, actually, quite amusing. Oh, and yes, they were the people who were shouting the "XXX! I love you!"s.)
Anyway, on the way back, while in the MRT with Jiale, Gracie, friend's mother + friend's sister, Jiale was telling Gracie and I the weirdest "love" story we've ever heard. We were like O: the whole time. The sec 2s have such quirky romances. Hah. (;
- V for Vote
Thursday, April 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment