So yesterday I went to the St. Andrew's Military Band Concert @ the Esplanade (rich schools!) with my church friends to support Mr Eshton Chua, the clarinetist. Was very impressed by the student conductor!
Then during intermission while we were walking around in horror looking at all the inconceivably-priced food at their posh little kiosks, my friend received a phone call from her mom, saying that her dad was lost. Her dad has dementia, and has been missing for slightly over 24 hours now.
This is one of the worst things that could happen to anyone. Imagine their worry... Please pray for him?
Come to think of it, dementia patients never chose to be that way, just like other people afflicted with congenital illnesses.
UPDATE: he's found! :D
- V for Valour
Tag Replies
Zhaozhi: hola! ;D "thought".
Limin: Extensions are such beautiful things, Aunt Alexandra. ;)
Eliz: YEAAAAH! But ah well, perhaps there's this generation gap in taste? & I'm not too sure about the Bible thing, actually.
Celina: heh. makes you guys sound like ants, doesn't it? x) thanks for tagging!
Xinyu: I abhor superlatives! It's SO not true that I get a cold everyday, ok?! And yes, Zhen Na. I'll remember! (totally sounds like a scholar's name, btw.)
Steph: I wouldn't wanna deprive the rest of the world! And yeah. =_=
Xinyu: Thank you. VGFs are interesting. & yes, that's kinda comforting... I think...
Anghui: Ha! Your white chicks imitation is cuter still la!
Huiting: It's okay... Who knows, maybe your look then would be a fashion hit 100 years down the road! You'd be FAMOUS then! (or sth) :D
Woah. Those were ancient...
& dataloggers are the coolest, man.
It's raining.
Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment