Friday, November 02, 2007

I've been feeling that if I don't blog today, I'd be doing this blog a disservice.

So yes, Anghui's "80th Birthday Event" just ended. Had fun. Learnt mahjong, and this "noob" (ahem) actually won one round in a state of, what was it - irritation? xD *smug* But okay, fellow amateur Eliza (note the 'a' addition) won twice. (out of four-five rounds, that's a BIG deal.)

Haha, we played and played at Pasir Ris Park and sang (the chorus of) "Because You Loved Me" (which you hear at EVERY modern-day wedding) over and over again, at the most inappropriate of times...






I loved this fire truck. It was so cute, ha.


Lessons today were okay. Except that I've got ill blood with those brainy dataloggers. They're only good for giving wrong results/wrong gradients/DRAWING! They have NOVAPaint in there, you know?! And to me, that's the bestEST and most useful feature. ;D

Report books tomorrow! Yay, and since it is my fortune to have my Chinese teacher be my form teacher.(no sarcasm!) She'll write under the comments section something like, "needs to improve in Chinese" or sth. Ah, it's predictable.

Oh, and the Os were okay. Wait, would you call X= )x D: okay?



ni shi wo ruo shi de li liang,
ni shi wo wu sheng shi de yin,
ni shi wo mang shi de yan jing,
ni fa jue dao zui hao de wo.

We are grooooovy translators. Who laugh a lot for no particular reason. x)





Tag Replies
(I only reply in this fashion once in a blue moon, don't I? Ah, I see an idiom! =.=)

Val.l: Steph calls it entertainment. And we were joking la. We love each other. Really. (; But hm, I think we shouldn't have... =\

Zhaozhi: heeeellloooo! And yes, it's ALL OVER! Hurrah! Until next year, that is... But that's NEXT YEAR. So yeah. ;D

Limin: Aw, no prob. And yes, perhaps you should be a masseuse next time or sth!

Anghui: Me too. ): But well, at least our idol's staying.

Huiting: *speaks in bimbotone* Whateverrrrrr. Omgosh, I think I'm going to have a BF. No, better yet, I'll write a letter!

Zhaozhi (again!): Yeah, haha. xD You blog more!

No comments: