Ah, now that Stephanie (and Gracie, and Christabel, and Mingting) is in the seventh-largest country by geographical area, the second most populous country, and the most populous democracy in the world*, (Wikipedia tells me many things I never knew - Ah, critics like Mrs Ho can't stop me from thinking Wikipedia's a great resource) I'm obliged to blog. Yeah.
So, hm, today's been eventful. =l Enough said. Suddenly I'm reminded of that idiotic response I made in front of many people a couple of days ago. Ah, I should've listened more closely.
Oh, you know that 301 had a "class gathering" (is 11 people called a "class"?) at Kbox the day before? I think the others had a lot of fun, haha. Christine, her sister, Limin and I had no intention to go, but Shihui had appealed to our better nature, and thus - we went! How unexpected, and impromptu.
They sang a lot of songs (hey, we had 6 whole hours.), and Lay Hout was super duper high. I've never seen someone that high in my life. Never. He was like, gesticulating while singing, and jumping on the sofa, and dancing to the music, and oh, did I mention that his voice was loud enough to overpower and drown out the 2 microphones we had? I was so amazed.
So, we discovered that Zhang Fan and Qixin had lovely soprano voices. (; They loved singing the female parts in duets. And Shihui and Lin Yao would sing the guy's part. It was pretty funny. xD Oh oh, and in "Bu De Bu Ai", a Wilber (or is it -bur?) Pan (Xinyu's relative) song, there was this line "I love you so so much baby". And the guys sang it, like, "I lurve you sho sho much babaye" in a very falsely passionate sorta way, it was so amusing. Haha.
Ah well. Ok. I blew $3+++ sending smses to dear Gracie in India, asking her ridiculous questions. Oh, did you know that she saw Rao there?! Woah.
Oh, in case you didn't know, Rao's the Indian scholar in 301.
Shall end here. Zhi Duan Qing Chang. (cliche, but whatever.)
- V for Voyage
*It's INDIA, if you haven't yet guessed...
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment