Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Oh oh! Here's No. 7! Smitten? Ha. (I think Kaihong was?)

Ok, this is blurry coz I took it from the magazine. But he was signing the girls' foreheads? And he did his full name, plus some kinda smiley face made up of arrows. Which is quite admirable, considering that most people only hastily scribble some illegible nonsense, occupying a whopping area of 1cm by 1cm, and call it an autograph. (oh, it's like the signatures of those nurses who see you when you go for the school health checkups!)

(Yes, quite overdue, these photos... But whatever.) They said they were building a "moat". Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've always thought moats surround and protect buildings like castles, and are not constructed in the middle of nowhere, causing them to look like the tracks UFOs leave after a friendly visit to Planet Earth.


That's a passageway in the middle. For, eh, swans? =.= (I don't know)


Ah, rather picturesque, don't you think.

I took this! And I think you might have seen it before, if you know who Huiting and Eliza are, and have read their blogs. But I just wanna tell you that that growth-like thing on Anghui's head is Huiting. Yes. She wasn't left out!


This is what girls do when they have sleepovers.


I really like this one, coz this shows that I was above them! Yeah.

They were throwing stones, btw.


End of post.
I think someone's gonna be very angry with me... (;


- V for Voila!
(but Christine says V for Vile. Which is true...)





...to a small extent. (:

OH YES. I was supposed to write a movie review for Jay Chou's "Secret".

Review: I was SO disappointed. )= You know why? Because I was all geared up to cry, (after everyone told me that they cried a gazillion 5l buckets after watching "such a touching movie") but DIDN'T! It was so disappointing... I had even made sure tissue was at hand before I watched it in the comfort of Anghui's chalet. But all I experienced was a deep, dull sadness within, which couldn't be translated to tears. Ah well.

The plot rather creepy and spooky? Anghui said it was like falling in love with a ghost. Which is scary. And there was much speculation afterwards on whether Jay died or not. I think he didn't.

You know, maybe Secret was even scarier than "Vacancy", an M18 horror-thriller film which we watched in the presence of Anghui's parents... Weird, huh...

No comments: