tralalalalalalaROAR
Okay. That was random.
The India people are coming back soon!
Yayaye. (:
Haha, with an Indian accent and two Indian boyfriends in tow. (Stephanie only)
How exciting. Then I'd get to meet them, and say, "Hi, how do you do? Does Stephanie bully you? She's super high-maintenance, so... are you a billionaire's son?"
(Ha, I'm on a crapping spree now, nevermind me.)
I smsed my church friend who just came back from a 5-day band camp (not Xinmin's). 5 DAYS - what were they thinking?!?! What was on their itinerary, I wonder...
7am - 8am: Breakfast
8am - 12pm: Band Practice
12pm - 1pm: Lunch
1pm - 5pm: Band Practice
5pm - 6pm: Dinner
6pm - 1am: Band Practice
1am - 7am: Sleep
Repeat schedule for the next 4 days.
- The above is a figment of the writer's imagination -
How horrid. =X
Anyway, he was reallyyy reluctant to go at first, so I asked him how it went...
Great. Rox.
Woah, that was pretty unexpected. o.0 I guess you didn't get any pumpings or the like, and your rainbow song went well? xD great, then...
In the first place it ain't a rainbow song! And it didn't go well, & I had tons of pumping. But I feel very accomplished for finishing it, and I bonded with my section. :)
Ah, good? Camps bond people. Did you cry at the end of the camp? And it's a rainbow song la.
Whatever! & I didn't cry, what would I cry for?
Oh, coz like, you bonded so much during camp and can't bear to leave?
We are a MILITARY band in a BOYS' SCHOOL, for your info..!
So, what? Boys can't cry? No wonder they have a higher rate of depression as compared to girls... Hm. People cry coz they have emotions, and are human. Not because they are girls... It's society's fault that this boys who cry are sissies mindset exists, I read in one Reader's Digest article... Hm. Shan't elaborate! Zhi Duan Qing Chang, and this time I really mean it!
- V for Violin
(P/S: But yeah, most people don't cry coz they can't bear to leave school camps. I'm referring to other issues.)
Friday, November 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment