I'm just quite confused.
I mean, asking someone to accompany you to the toilet is fine...
But, seriously...
Her. Whey, Steffy, I want to go toilet. Pei me.
Me. Why do you need someone to go with you?
Her. -laughs sheepishly- Aiya, come lah.
This continues for about another 5 minutes of her practically refusing to move an inch unless someone goes with her before I finally give in and helplessly get dragged to the washroom with her.
FOR NO GOOD REASON.
I'm just standing there, staring at the cracked mirror, and I suddenly realise how stupid girls can get sometimes.
The washroom is the washroom.
You don't need an escort or a bodyguard at 2pm in the afternoon, where the sun is shining brightly and you're in school, and you certainly do not need to insist on it. Ask once, fine. If the person doesn't want to go, just go by yourself!
You don't need an ESCORT. You won't get slaughtered brutally by a maniac just by walking a short distance to the washroom.
-.- Weird example, but nevermind.
The bottom line is, don't 'die-die' must have someone to 'pei' you to the washroom.
It's not like their presence there will help you pee more comfortably....
Aren't I right, MS SOO?
x)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment