Hm. I've got quite a lot of speaking to do next week:
Monday's chinese oral, Wednesday's CME presentation (it's long due! =\) and Friday's English Oral presentation!
and my voice's still bad. Became worse after choir on Friday.
Chinese oral's on Monday!!! :O But it's just, as quoted from Anghui, a "small test in a long life". Yes.
My preparation for the oral is - listening to chinese songs. Easy! But I don't always get what the singers are singing coz they sing fast and don't enunciate every word clearly either... So I just go, "Hm, nice rhythm, catchy tune, hm" and that's it! I listen to the music, and not the language.
I don't think I learn much Chinese that way, eh?
But Music's a universal language as well, isn't it? x)
But they say we should 多看、多听、多写、多读! So at least I'm doing one out of the 4...
Okay, that was just a pathetic attempt at self-consolation, whatever.
Good night!
P/S:
I think, after reading my sister's diary (she asked me to check for errors), that she writes better than me. =X
Saturday, July 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment