- My handphone died on me this morning. ): I will mourn for it, since it's only a seven-month-old baby. The screen is alternating between the colours black and white, and there's this pretty "fading out" effect some more... o.0
- I am so lagging in chem and trigo, ahhh!
- I have nothing else to blog about actually... hm. Shall reply to tags!
huiting: I am a mockingbird, thank you very much. And.. you're a hippo badly in need of lipo, I hear? (hey! hippo and lipo rhyme! xD)
ST: oh? is that supposed to be a mean remark? o.0 anyway, tracing paper's more whitish la.
Zhaozhi: Yeap. May the best man win!
Anghui: GONE?! Whyyyy? And what's "totaled"? o.0
Pretty woman: HAHA. YOU AGAIN. Well, that's a relatively controversial question, i guess... What do you think? ;)
Saturday, July 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment