Thursday, July 12, 2007

I reallyyyy don't wanna do the oral presentation tomorrow.

My voice is oddly not loud ("but very loud when you gossip," said Gracie irately) in the classroom; I remember zhang lao shi telling us that the "wind from the fan will blow your voice away" - but in Chinese. It sounded very poetic the way he said it...

My ppt's so dull, it's like we all see in monochrome. And the pictures do not match the content. They're like way to modern for an incident which happened in 1883. (that's like 124 years ago... Were there cameras 124 years ago? I think yes.)

And I feel slightly guilty for telling steph the "Ask and you shall be given" thing and not telling the rest. I'm kinda afraid of the mock-wrath of the teacher. And there's this issue about morals and values and all. Darn, I'm so torn between. Both options seem like "the right thing to do".

But I really should stop grumbling about my own issues coz I know others have it worse than I do.

No comments: