Saturday, June 02, 2007

Hello.

I am here to post about the Chicken-Pox Virgins incident, since our very forgetful Valerie T FORGOT to.

Valerie Tan: ChickenPox Virgin
Zhaozhi: ChickenPox Virgin
Celina: ChickenPox UnVirgin
Valerie Lim: ChickenPox Unvirgin
Me: ChickenPox HALF-Virgin

Why does everything come in halves for me?

Oh geez. Anyway, about the very dramatic MATHEMATICS camp, our u-noe-who here was incredibly enthusiastic, bouncing around, esctatic that they were going jamming after.

Her enthusiasm makes me nauseous.

Either way, it was initially terribly BORING, and Valerie Lim's ChickyPox was infecting me every second I spent with her. The horror.

We were coming up with some weird cheer-thing for the classes, and eventually, we didn't even cheer. The cheer I liked most wasn't chosen as the class cheer, but I'm pretty sure it went something like this....


Ah, well. Aren't we all FANS of Akon and Eminem? ( That is, assuming, that my memory has not deteriorated, causing me to forget the original singers of this, er, song.)

AND, FINALLY.





In response to the very forced " I like Steph's blogging" tags made, I just have two words.....


Not sincere enough LEHHH. ;)

( Yes, and in case you guys were wondering, I was the one screaming at the back of the class the whole time.)


P/S: Thanks to Valerie Tan for the admittedly desperate attempt. But really, I'm sure ogling at your certain Boleh will work fine. ;D



Adiyos.

No comments: