Blogging in point-form:
- I'm going cycling at Pulau Ubin tomorrow! With my church's youth-group. Shoo, mosquitoes.
- Xinyu is coming back soon!
- I won Christine! Mwahaha. In fighting. Verbally. Well actually it was via msn, but still, I won! YES. Sweet sweet victory.
- I haven't finished my holiday homework.
- I, regrettably, cannot attend the entire choir camp. Hm.
- Tuition today was... normal. But I think the air-con broke down. =\
- Firstborns are smarter! YEAH! Unite with me, fellow firstborns. Just realised that most of my friends are firstborns! Like Eliz, Gracie, Huiting etc. Steph is a lastborn. Ha. But anyway, I don't think it's really true coz my sister is doing better than me in school than I was when I was her age...
- I haven't finished my holiday homework. Oh no.
- If they had taught in Mandarin, perhaps I'd do better...
- We (or rather, I) have a new English teacher! Who's also my co-form teacher, apparently. Cool.
- Thanks Angeline, for the birthday gifts! Love, Val & Steph.
- I haven't finished my holiday homework... What difference did you make?
- I got my IC today... It's pink. How cute. (no sarcasm)
- I feel short around tall people and tall around short people.
- Now that statement above was just crap.
- Gracie says "crap" is a bad word. Is it?
- Shall end with random picture:

Ha. Remember this picture? It's our PW Group "The Bloody Four". And I distinctly remember that Steph chose that name... This was when Gracie had glasses not contacts, when Eliz did not have straight teeth, when Steph had her old MP3 player (i think?). I think I didn't change much. I didn't even grow taller. =\ Anyway, we got Best Collaboration for our PW Project. And straight A1s. Yay. xD We turned this cute guy-
Into this-
Okay, I said "one picture", but ended up posting three. x) Anyway, I think point-form blogging is for people who have a lot to say, yet don't want to elaborate too much, possibly due to time-constraints. It's a culture!
(my, and that just reminds me of the culturetalk! website.)
P/S: Blog, steph. You need to showcase your talent and let people love you. (;


No comments:
Post a Comment