
Vall spammed quite a few people's blogs by acting as their secret admirers... And we watched videos on YouTube, and she introduced us to The Cuppycake Song! (click) Which is cute beyond description. Actually it's so cute it's kinda saccharine... But nevermind. I've this friend whom I've not met in at least 10years who said I sounded like that when I was young. Squeaky oh-so-cute voice. And she was like, "Oh my gosh what happened to your voice?!" when she saw me last year. Yeah. o.0
It'd be way too weird if my voice still sounded like that... Hm.
And ya, we were laughing at people dancing, which was quite mean. But I'm sure they posted those videos for people to laugh at anyway. Entertainment-value, yeah?
Some videos were pretty scary as well. It was so scary Gracie turned away and cried*... Vall and I were just freaked out I guess... =X

We took photos of each other! She kept moving about, that's why this is so blur. And admire Gracie's parquet flooring! It's... brown.
Okay, I know you knew that. Anyway-
STEPHANIE IS ILL!
Again.
Gastric, I suppose?
Get well soon! (:
*Okay, so she didn't cry. But did she turn away...
No comments:
Post a Comment