The piles of homework seem like they'll never end. Pretty sad, huh?
Just so ValT knows, I'm as bored as she is.
Things I've done during the June Holidays:
1) Gone on a 7pm to 6.30am frenzy on Audition. Without sleeping, yes. Adding in 6 hours I played in the afternoon, I'm pretty screwed.
2) Got my uncle to tutor me in A Maths.
3) Finished most of my work.
4) Sat around and talked to people I shouldn't be talking to.
5) Slept at 4am almost every day of last week.
6) Exceeded my phone messaging limit.
7) Talked to someone on the phone till 5am.
8) Complained incessantly.
9) Contemplated taking contemporary dance, although I know my flexibility is close to zero.
10) Bought Shrek ears, and wore them like an idiot in McDonalds.
11) Planned outings I eventually cancelled.
12) Learnt how to burp loudly.
13) Injured my thumb.
14) Broke my braces wires twice in a month.
15) Danced like a mad woman in my room while listening to music.
16) Realised that I have very weird taste in music: R&B, Jazz, Instrumental, Hip-Hop, Rock.
17) Nearly broke my tooth.
18) Went shopping to buy things I didn't need.
19) Finally realised that I have no life.
20) And realised that half of you must have died at the 3rd point cause there's nothing worth to read about my life - I don't have one.
Hallelujah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment