Thursday, June 14, 2007

205 chalet pictures!
@ Aloha Loyang!


Stephanie with her big mahjong pyramid (in memory of Gracie, might I add?) and my smaller mahjong pyramid in front. I cannot play mahjong! The tiles look like agaragar. o.0 Anyway, there was actually litter, and extra tiles on the table, but we put them all behind the big pyramid to get a good photo. Ha. x) So it's actually dirty behind...

Zhaozhi & Steph playing mahjong. Actually it doesn't look like mahjong, right? It look more like UNO Stacko or something... Hm. I think it was 12.30am at that time?

Daphne! Who was my partner in not sleeping, not that we meant to. We counted sheeps (sic), but to no avail. We counted in Hokkien! xD

In Room 2. They all wore white! Except Liying, Anghui, Eliz and I. Time: 2.30am?


I still can't really believe we did that, but Anghui, Eliz & I (with Liying & Peiling at first, but they left later...) walked to the 遥远 MacDonald's @ Costa Sands Resort in the dead of the night at 4am, when it was dark & scary. This was what we saw before we left, on the wall. Er, yeah, it's ants carrying something... Eliz was ultra fascinated, so we took a picture!


This was when we arrived at Macs. Eliz was tired. I was quite surprised to see Macs quite full at 4am, actually... Perhaps they were hungry and insomnic as well... Hm.

P/S: Yeah. Sorry for so few pictures. Zhaozhi took a lot! And she says she's going to do a collage!

No comments: