Anyway, this'll have to do till I find a nicer one. (which will be like in 2010 or sth)
Oh, I must say this - Sorry if Christine & I were very disruptive during English today. Yeah, hope your essay-writing wasn't badly affected. X:
Anyway, for the essay, I did what everybody said was the "Geog Student Question" - the one about setting aside land for nature reserves. Yeah.
Ok, this is not an interesting post. Very disoriented - which aptly reflects my state of mind now. Maths does this to people. Eh. Shall add pictures?
Sister (with her cute little bob hair! But it's tie-able now, so not that cute.) with jumpy Filipino-Chinese neighbour (my mom's his Chinese tuition teacher! His name is Christian.), and stray snowdog-looking dog (do forgive that). It was gorgeous.
Church's youth cell group. During our pre-Easter meeting. (I'm holding a gingerbread man, fyi.) Ohoh, I discovered recently that none of us are tone-deaf! We were singing worship songs the other day and halfway through I stopped singing & realised that we were all totally in tune! Cooooool la. :D :D :D
And yes, EVERYBODY'S MUGGING! =X So here:

Yay. Do your best, yeah? But remember that it's not everything! & besides, EDNMOP! (I'll give you a lolly if you can guess what that stands for! ;) )
- V for I'm gonna stop this today!
No comments:
Post a Comment