Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Xinthesis II tmr! ;D The place is GORGEOUS.

Backstage especially. It's really, really awesome la. At least 5 times bigger than VCH's. The corridors are so much wider. The changing rooms are very spacious & each changing room has its own attached bathroom (so don't have to share between a billion people like at VCH. & oh, even the toilet's big la.), comfy sofas & an LCD screen which shows what's happening on stage. Speakers which are connected to the mics on stage line the corridors so as you walk through the backstage you can hear whatever the people on stage are saying & thus, know what's going on all the time. Cool la. (this system actually doubles as a PA system coz I heard "Valerie & Xinyuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" a few times while walking down the corridors. & then we'd know we're supposed to gather/meet teachers/go there/go here/etc.)

& the side of the stage, when dark, has this super cool magical feel! ;D With the faint blue lights and all. (;

The whole place is like classy, it doesn't feel like a school at all...

I wanna live there! (backstage)

But hm, I don't think the seating capacity is as big as VCH's.

(singlish alert) But actually cannot keep comparing to VCH right? The 2 buildings are like of different eras... So the architecture is different.

& oh, I like the stage's backdrop. Very chinesey, but nice. & today, I discovered that all the performances are much better than I had expected them to be. (Chinese dance was enchanting!)

You should go.

No comments: