Now that I'm 16 (woah that sounds important - I contribute actively to the economy now, according to one SS e-lesson...), I can & want to be a blood donor.
But I'm scared of needles.
& large volumes blood.
& I have a low threshold of pain.
Die la, like that. I seem like the absolute wrong person to do it, I know.
But, but, but, but I still wanna do it! Someday.
But at least I know that my "scared" isn't the paralysing kind of scared. It's the slightly fearful & no-I-don't-wanna-go-near-it kind of scared.
But that picture in the Bio textbook showing an 18th century doctor transfusing blood to his dying patient doesn't help at all la. It's very freaky.
Somebody braver & >16 accompany me someday!
- V for Vascular
P/S: Ha, I know this post was very Singlishy. But whatever. (;
P/P/S: I like the song "Realize", which I had randomly heard on the radiooo, by Colbie Caillat. (which reminds me again that 99.999% of songs out there are about love, yes.)
It sounds good on the pianooo, & is in the altooo range! So don't have to do that funny switching-of-tones thingie (thingy? thingee? thingi? thingaye?).
& I love (x Avogadro's constant) "El Shaddai" as well! :D
Which reminds me, sometimes in class I just feel like singing sth, but don't know what to sing, so I'll go "Barney is a dinosaur from our imagination...", much to the amusement of Anghui, irritation of Gracie & heck-care-ness of Huiting.
P/P/P/S: SMILE! :D jesus loves you.
Sunday, June 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment