A quickie before I leave for HCL camp. (seriously, it's hardly a camp la - I leave today at 9am, and come back tomorrow at 1pm.)
A sleepover at school, maybe. Coupled with a mega 6-hour lesson.
Anyway, it's was a 401 gathering yesterday, at East Coast Park. It was okay, quite fun. Double-biked with Kailing & walked around helping those skater-wannabes skate. The latter just involved walking in baby steps & letting your friends grip you so that they can re-find their CG, whilst you offer words of encouragement. (:
I keep thinking that the hols have just begun, but in actual fact, HALF of it has already sublimed! HALF. & the principal says that we've to complete 1 round of revision by the end of the hols. Yes, very attainable.
Anyway, I'm 16 years & 1 month old today. Har.
Have a fab day :D
Monday, June 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment