
Yay, it's tomorrow! ;D Am excited.
(That image on top is the programme booklet cover designed by Steph and Gracie. I'm putting it up here coz it would never have seen the light of day otherwise. It was rejected coz it, apparently, contained some sort of religious innuendo? Hands up those of you who could tell that the book beneath the rose was a Bible. The text is all blurred anyway. Perhaps it's the binding and that ribbon-bookmark that gave it away?)
I wonder how the programme booklet would look like tommorow... I've absolutely no idea. Which is interesting to note since I was one of the last ones to see it before it was sent to the Printer's? Apparently the designer guy (Mr Gary Tan or sth. He's chinesey & nice.) would change lots of things, so yes. I'm optimistic. The cover... uh. Hm.
Anyway, I'm editing the script of my group's english ppt on SAVING ENDANGERED LANGUAGES now. Frankly, I'm not very much persuaded by myself. But no, I'm not gonna show that on Thursday, am I?
I haven't done questions c and d of that history source-based worksheet! *gasps*
Gotta hurry. Ciao for now.
& thanks to those coming for Melizo IV. Really appreciate it. (:
- V for khrushcheVVV
(Valery Khrushchev? Cool eh. ;D)
No comments:
Post a Comment