Friday, March 07, 2008

Was kinda bored today at the thing I thought I wouldn't be bored at. =_=

If I try to make something happen and reinforce it but people still defy it, is it my problem? It's such a - thing anyway. Rarr.

I can't believe I'm graduating this year.
Like, sec school's the time when (people say) your life is the funnest (do forgive), and most exciting.
Like, it is supposed to be the 'prime of your life' during which you meet your life-long friends and etc. & it's going to end soon.

(Really random paragraph) In my health booklet, my height percentile is 50%. You can't get more average than that. It's interesting to note that I was in the 91-99 percentile in Pri 6, though... No, I haven't shrunk. It's just that others have grown and I haven't. =\

Funny eh, there are some people whom you meet nearly every day but yet, don't really know personally. It's almost like you haven't had the chance to become friends.

A few days ago...
Mr Lee: Are your parents coming to the meet-the-parents session to see me?
Me: No, I don't think so.
ML: Are they in Singapore?
Me: Yes.
ML: Are you Singaporean?
Me: Yeahhh. *raises an eyebrow*
ML: Oh, I thought you were from China. So fair...
Me: Huh? Really meh?!
Gracie: O=

My sister's English teacher, a trainee fresh out of University, gave her class holiday homework. She's supposed to write a 5oo-word essay on 'My Favourite Animal', which is RIDICULOUS! And this means that there's more work for me, coz I have to help her. =_=

I think this teacher is really unfamiliar with the word limit of primary school essays. 5oo is what I write! They usually write like 120? But maybe he just wants to prepare them for the future or something. =\ Early preparation is, good.

Terrapins are green, most of the time, but other times they might be brown, or even yellow. But anyway, they are coloured. And they are cute too, because they are small, and green, and have little intricate patterns underneath them, and are green. Green is a nice colour. I like green. Green is the colour of grass, and trees and most non-flowering plants which make our world beautiful. But some people spoil this world by littering and drawing on walls and other public property in green coloured pencils. I like green.

Drift drift digress digress. Hope the essay doesn't turn out like that just to meet the word limit.

My sec 1 junior said I was crazy today. He seriously meant it. I can't say I'm angry, but apparently he wasn't listening to what Angeline was saying in the storeroom at all!

- V for Vaccinated

No comments: