Sunday, March 02, 2008

I am sooooooooooooo frustrated. Rarr!

How long does it take to print 900 booklets?

Digressing:
I lead worship for Sunday School today. How do you get children to know, experience and believe in a God they can't see?

I did 5 songs today. Some kids are like, really distracted, some are stubborn, some are cynical (oh, my neighbour. =_= I was like "Freeze" to get them to stop running around, and he was like, "How can I freeze? If I did I'd be dead." Didn't think of any witty comeback to counterattack.), the girls are shy about praying for the offering, the boys have like never-ending energy and jump around making funny noises. Haha. Is it tougher than controlling choir?

Speaking of choir, shall show you some ancient photos:
(I'm getting this queer deja vu feeling now. Have I posted them here before...? o.0)


Angeline's here to show you it's a choir christmas party. I look kinda tall here! Thank goodness Eliz and Unique weren't standing. ;D


Eh, this is a christmas tree.



I took this!

Weiting said this angle was artistic. Hm...

Ah, Una, the Victoria Junior College student. I wrote her a letter during CNY but she never replied! Was the address wrong...? o.0

- V for VJC

No comments: