Monday, March 10, 2008

I went to cut my hair just now. Not much diff. It's just shorter, and more wavy now.

Funny how I liked the hairdressers better than the haircut, though. They kept talking to me, asking me about my family and my school. They kept thinking that I was in Sec 2 (coz I was wearing the 205 classtee) despite me repeatedly telling them I was in Sec 4. They were super friendly, and we just clicked, I guess.

~

So Xinyu learnt today that it's not such a good idea to wait for everybody to leave school before leaving, eh...

~

Tomorrow's Do-Your-Homework Day for me! (yeah, right...)

~

Oh oh, I went for the Meet-the-Parents session the other day to hear what bad things my teachers secretly had to say about me.

I suppose the most common thing mentioned was - "Oh, it's good that Valerie doesn't sleep in class! :D" Uh-huh. (Now that's because I've always found classrooms inconducive for sleeping. The tables are hard, and there's this loud, incessant voice hovering over you. But of course, simple observation has shown that not everyone shares my views...)

Anyway, Mr Chan really made my parents laugh, and we all agree that Physics is a guy's subject! He said: "When girls are kids, they play with dolls. It's all about aesthetics. All those dainty, pretty things. When guys are kids, they play with cars, robots, and they wonder why gears rotate, and things move."

OHOH. & my brilliant (no kidding) English teacher speaks Chinese fabulously. Serious. I heard! HA. There was no funny English slang and he was very fluent. My mom said he speaks Chinese better than me la. =.= I've this nagging feeling that he took Chinese lit, somehow... ...

- V for Valuation

No comments: