You can't imagine how much I TGIF :D hurray!
Plus, I TGTBTIO (Thank God the biology test is over) too, though I think I'd do pretty badly this time. But nevermind, let's move on.
- During the pupil interview a few days ago, the teacher told me, "I can see that you're an avid reader!" Wonder how she infered that... I only read 2 books last year:
1) The book I read to complete my Dec holiday book review.
2) To Kill A Mockingbird.
Avid reader indeed.
- CIP tmr. Hope it's fun. (:
- Been volunteering at a charity bazaar at The Hiding Place @ 3 Jalan Kayu for the past few days. (Can go if you want to. It ends on CNY eve.) I was a cashier, who made quite a few (unforgivable) mistakes... But to err is human, so yes. Anyway, guess who my first customer was? Mrs Daphne Chow! Haha. Talked to her kid son who was reading about dinosaurs (little boys like either Cars, Dinosaurs or Pokemon, is it?), and her daughter remembered my name, which I told to her last Open House. Yay.
- V for Victoria the Vampire!
Finally! January's over! Is it just me or does time seem to crawl at 0.3cm/h? From the amount of things we've gone through, it should be August by now!
Friday, February 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment