Sharon lives in a TeeVee box.
The classblog's tagboard is so... animated. o.0
Funny how people write "LOL", then say, "I'm serious. This is not funny." immediately after. Have they forgotten what lol really means?
Met with an accident at school today. Somebody (AHEM) jumped out at me. =_= I got kicked. Violence in school, man...
Since 'kiasu' has entered English dictionaries, the adventurous side of me feels like trying it out in my next essay...
Miss Tee said my Chinese name's special today. :)
Save endangered languages, ok?
- V for Villa
p/s: Hurrah! It's e-learning day tomorrow! While I'm not really looking forward to the homework, I'm still glad that 1) It's sorta like a holiday; 2) I can wake up later; 3) There's no ACE-learning (!) (thank God) (:D). And since Tuesday's the most stressful day of the week for me, I'm glad to give it a miss this time. Yay. ;D
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment