Friday, February 15, 2008

I love blogging on Fridays.

TGIF! Hallelujah. Oh, the glorious weekends! But I have piano lesson tomorrow... ... ... & I haven't practised... ... ...

Lunch today was remarkable. I'm nowhere near the best singer/pianist in the world, but God does bring people. Amen.

Sister's tooth fell out at 11.30pm yesterday, while she was already in bed. I was like omgosh / what on earth / oh dear / gasp! / ahhhhh when she ran out of the bedroom to her sister (who was trying very much to decipher the mysteries pertaining to the wondrous latent heat of fusion), bleeding from the mouth. I just handed her tissue and hoped that she had enough calcium ions in her blood for her prothrombin to activate...

We did our choreography during choir today (it just occurred to me that I hardly blog about choir). Eliz is my kid! & I'm supposed to pretend to harm her... =\ Oh, Steph is Mingting's adopted kid from Africa. =_=

Biology was... haha. Flowers are such devious, sinister little creatures... And Lay Hout was flabbergasted at the "uselessness" of male wasps. They aren't useless la, they just... lead such a sad, brief lives. *shrugs*

I love E maths. And scientific calculators with their nifty little x-bar functions.

Physics test was very... surreal. And I suddenly didn't know if I had to convert K into °C or not.

I think not.




Right? o.0

- V for Vestigial

No comments: