Monday, January 21, 2008

I read that you can sort out your feelings and analyse your thoughts by drawing a stickman (or stickwoman) to represent yourself, then branch out & draw around it. Your drawing would start expanding and you would then be able to see what you're thinking deep inside.

So currently my stickperson, 3cm by 1cm, would be hurling tiny little paperballs at another stickperson.

Ahhh, you lied through your teeth and contorted the truth! D: I feel like I died, then rose again, then got stabbed, then died again............. Oh gosh.


Lunch with Xinyu at Hougang Mall made things better. Ate this mice-shaped pastry. She taught me how to speak China-Chinese. Oh, speaking of Xinyu, she told me to post pictures. So I shall...



So the other (other other other) day we went to...




(this photo was supposed to be entered into one of their photo contests... But nah, Huiting complains that her hair looks like a mushroom and all, so yeah.)


Their campus:



Their tile colours are like our school canteen's!

I think Xinmin's lifts are nicer.



Guess who!




Ok. So at this juncture we were very enthusiastically greeted by two Year Ones who suddenly dashed towards us and said "HI HELLO HOW ARE YOU?!!? WELCOME WELCOME!" to us as if we've all been best friends our entire lives. They said they'd bring us on a tour of the campus, which would only take 15 mins.

Turns out, they brought us to this faraway, isolated office to show us their projects (or sth). We went, looked around, asked a few questions and left:

Oh. There was this IT place where they had these robots moving around greeting you and pushing flyers in your face. Anghui was happy that she was taller than the angmoh robot:

(Huiting is... really happy. It puzzles me as to why that is so... & Gracie is just... wondering?)

Next, we walked a marathon (almost died. got lost.) to the Design School, which we all (except Xinyu, I suppose) really wanted to go:

Took photos with their cute little cut-outs.

That's their mascot. That burglar-looking cat. Oh, I see my helium balloon... It met with a tragic, tragic death, I tell you. It pains me deeply to tell you about it, so I shan't )':

(btw, in case you were wondering, we wanted to go to the Design School so badly because they had free balloons! xD and badges and pencils.) But no, we really liked design la. really. :D

Xinyu took these photos: (thus the, ahem, lack of, ahem, professionalism...)



(ok. they don't look very impressive here, but they were in real life!)


Extreme Zilianers - they want everyone to have a photo of them in handphones. After all, it's their pleasure and your honour. (;


& oh, happy birthday to the cutie who dares to tell me "Jie, don't wear that! It's UGLY!": (I gave her a card, a shirt and a tomato!)

- V for Vexed

(am ok now.)

No comments: