Ah, first day of school. Began well.
(& best of all - NO HOMEWORK! ;D)
So, everyone doesn't feel sec 4, and writes their dates as 2 Jan 2007 and their classes as 301 and calls last year this year - an annual affair, isn't it? :)
Some of the words people said today really had an impact on me. And some people are mean, but hasn't everyone been at some point in their lives? And I'm guilty and ashamed of many things.
My commonwealth essay is so draggy and not to-the-point. It's nonsense! It's such a chore reading & editing it... And to top it all off, I chose the boringEST topic of them all, hurrah.
I don't like meeting word limits for the sake of meeting word limits leh... Short stories are more impactful!
- V for Vague (I know... =\)
Oh no, Gracie, looks like we're stuck in the first row for the rest of the year! So much for 'temporary'... Hm.
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment