Hey. (:
It's a LEAP year!
Got a lot of pictures to post, but they're not on the com I'm using right now, so you'll be seeing only words now.
Felt like being a spoilsport and not doing this, but I owe Zhaozhi a lot:
Favourites
Favourite Colour: Translucent White (ha)
Favourite Food: Udon
Favourite Movie: Ha. The one Gracie, Eliz, Steph and I did at my house last year. I was narrator, Eliz was the innocent bystander, Steph was the murderer & Gracie was the victim. Tsktsk. Can't remember what it was called, though...
Favourite Sport: Ice-skating?
Favourite Day of the Week: Friday, most probably
Favourite Season: Fall
Favourite Ice Cream: Vanilla (coz it starts with a 'V')
Currents
Current Mood: Slightly excited
Current Clothes: Homeclothes
Current Desktop: Calvary
Current Time: 1.17pm
Current Surroundings: Living room
Current Annoyances: Sister has an issue which I can't really solve
Current Thoughts: "I don't think anybody would be interested in knowing the above"
Firsts
First Best Friend: Teresa, Rachel and P-something (I remember it sounded like Philadelphia) from kindergarten.
First Movie: Anastasia. I remember sitting in one of the really front rows, and being really (really really) excited when the lights started dimming.
First Lie: Can't remember... Some white lie, perhaps. Like, "no I didn't eat that cookie"?
First Music: Lullabies, probably. "Jesus loves me this I know"?
Lasts
Last Drink: H2O
Last Car Ride: I think Gracie's mom fetched me home. Their car has this cool sensor thing on the rearview mirror which tells you the temperature and direction of which you're going. And oh, they have this cool movable plastic thing above for... TVs?
Last Phone Call: to Xinyu.
Last CD Played: My piano teacher's Mozart CD?
Have you ever
Have you ever dated one of your best friends: No.
Have you ever broken a law: Jaywalking *shame*
Have you ever been arrested: No.
Have you ever been on TV: Yeah, when I was really young. I can't remember what I did, though.
Have you ever kissed someone you don't know: It's not really in our culture, eh?
5 random things you are good at:
(Eh, this is a question for thick-skinned people) Writing notes, creating new nicknames for Gracie, doodling, singing nonsense with the Pancakes (ha!), talking about our "idols" with Anghui
4 things you've done today:
Woke up, thought "Hey, it's 2008", read/sent "Happy New Year" smses, blogged
Things you can hear right now:
TeeVee, my thoughts
Have a Fantabulous New Year.
- V for Volatile
Woo, air-con classroom! Can't wait. (;
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment