Anyway, some people were asking how my Kiddies' Day went. Here goes:

Here're the words! Thanks to everyone who helped me in one way or another... ;) It says "Jesus Loves the Little Children", btw, which was the theme.

Here's the decor, done in 3 hours, 2 days before the exams. I actually made it through, huh... Anyway, yeah, it looks kinda plain here, but it wasn't really like that in real-life. (And this, yes, is Virtual Life. Okay, I'm talking poppycock.)
We did a pizza-making activity this year! Was really interesting. (: Girl on left is sister.
The ingredients!
The girls made neat pizzas! It was really orderly, and symmetrical, and if you put 2 tomatoes on the left, you MUST MUST MUST put 2 tomatoes on the right as well.
This pizza won the first prize in the "Best Pizza Design" competition! The colours are so attractive!
It's a girl's face! I thought it was like, real detailed and intrinsic. She even did a ribbon and eyelashes!

There's even a Christian pizza! xD It won 3rd prize.
And, the boys just dumped all the ingredients haphazardly (hey this word appeared in my very amusing Physics question! haha.) on the dough and called it a "pizza". Typical la... ;) This guy is my neighbour, btw. Eliz, Gracie and Steph thought he was cute the other time when they came over to my house... Aw.

:) Actually I didn't intend to take her picture, but she specially posed for me! :D
Do you think that as people get older, they start caring a lot about whether their hair is messy in the photo, whether they look good or glamorous, etc. It becomes less natural when you take a photo, doesn't it? (and oh, this was the girl who did that 'Christian Pizza', but I highly suspect that her mom helped her out... NOT that 2-year-olds cannot exhibit their fullest, utmost potential at that age...)
Angmoh babies are so cute. Period.
Digressing-

Here it is, Eliz - Creme Brulee! (but it's so blur... rarr.)

This picture looks normal right? But the picture below was so amusing, I started laughing out loud...

She just looks really weird and funny la, though it's the same model... The cucumbers are cliparts, so maybe that's why... They just look so unrealistic and comical, sheesh...
And finally,

I saw this display (Zhaozhi! It's "Secret"!) at CompassPoint, and was like, "Hey! That's a piano!" But it looked kinda funny, so I stared harder at it, and discovered, to my utmost horror, that they placed one black key in-between 2 white keys, and ignorantly called it a "piano"! That's like, not a piano la! It's a... er, whatever-it-is! A zebraboard?
Outrageous.
(;
- VLR
No comments:
Post a Comment