Valerie speaking with her irritating clone (who is possibly, slightly dim-witted):
Oh My Gosh... I can't believe it...
What, what?!?!
Haven't you heard?
No, whaaaaaaat?
Don't you know what day today is?
Errr, Sunday?
=.= Yeah, andddd..?
The day on which we partake of the Holy Communion?
Other than that?
The 25th day (from the back) of the month of October?
Soooo?
The day before the 2nd week of exams?
The wedding of my pet dog's cousin's 2nd sister?
The day on which I'm supposed to wear polka dots from top to bottom?
NOOOOO, for goodness sake! It's, like, GRACIE'S BIRTHDAY?!
Ohhh, you mean the one who has a ponytail that bears an uncanny resemblance to Bambi's tail? The one who loves purple to the ends of the world? The one who can mug 24/7? The one who is so ultra intelligent?
Yeah, yeah! That's the one!
Ohmygosh that's like, so exciting! I'm so excited. xD
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAYCAYE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAYCAYE!
Haha. Okay. That was sweet/fun/lame (depending on who you ask). I'm trying to think of more creative ways to fashion my birthday greetings, so bear with me for a while...
Ok. I think I've to go now. Microwaves, Mayella, and Matrices are calling. You remember to give Gracie a belated birthday kiss* tomorrow when you see her!
*More conservative alternatives: greeting, hug, handshake, smile (& waveee)
Sunday, October 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment