Friday, October 12, 2007

Hallelujah, the exams are overrrr!

Yayness.

Okay, about today:

Papers were... ah well. Let's just say that I think an A is out of my league? Yes. Surprisingly, I think the Chinese paper was actually better than the Sciences.

Went to AMK Hub (everybody's like going there nowadays...). Was drenched to the bone on the way there (but no, we didn't walk the entire journey, if that's what you're thinking), but had fun. Huiting's post is highly inaccurate, btw.

Tuition was "a waste of time" - quoting Zhaozhi and Elaine. There was a "magical moment"? Yup.



Now that was a dull post.

The end.





Nah... here's what you want, Huiting:
(I used the same skin coz this one's so user-friendly!)


Okay, it took rather long coming up with the captions, and I felt they were kinda redundant coz it's not as if the photos are abstract art pieces. With abstract art, you can go like, "Are those dots people? Is that purple lump a brinjal? Oh, what pretty picture, love the gradation, what a skilfull painter! But oh my gosh WHATONEARTHISIT?!!" But perhaps they just want you to interpret it yourselves la, so that you OWN that work of art, and you discover it's true meaning, for you and your life... (note: poppycock!)

But yeah, I took photos for Joleen, who couldn't make it.

Er, enjoy?

(:

- valt

No comments: